Can my family members run their Fiver accounts on the same Wi-Fi?

qasimkhan929

Hi, After seeing the coming orders to me, my family member wants to create their accounts on Fiverr. I want to know can my family members run their Fiver accounts on the same Wi-Fi? 🙄

As I have been working here for 2 years, and I don't want any trouble.

If there is any issue, then I will not allow them to use my wifi (this will start a tongue war 🤯). But your replies will help me a lot because I will show your replies to them.

Please guide me about this.

Thank You!!! ❤️

Another thing I want to add is that they want to give different services like I am a WordPress developer, my brother is a Mechanical Engineer and he provides Autocad services, my sister will provide graphic designing services, and my wife e-commerce services.

Your reply will help me a lot.

Thanks again!!! 🙂

• Like 10
  • Up 4

1 hour ago, qasimkhan929 said:

I want to know can my family members run their Fiver accounts on the same Wi-Fi? 🙄

I know CS will allow two family members to use the same wifi if they offer different services (you do need to get this approved by Fiverr first). I don't know if Fiverr will allow more than two accounts on the same wifi.

For your family, you might be better off running your Fiverr account as an agency where you are the main contact person (since it's your account) but you offer Wordpress development, Autocad services, graphic design, and e-commerce services. Your family members would offer their services under your account.

To do this, you would have to clarify in your bio that you are now operating as an agency (and you would have to take on the responsibility for the delivery quality of all orders).

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 15
  • Confused 1
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, qasimkhan929 said:

I want to know can my family members run their Fiver accounts on the same Wi-Fi? 🙄

It's best to contact Customer Support, explain the situation to them (how many family members, what they're going to offer), and ask for their permission and guidance.

And then, of course, do exactly as they say.

• Like 12
  • Up 4