GIG Delete

iamalrakib

Question

10 answers to this question

1 hour ago, milos_siena said:

You can read here more about consequences: https://viableblog.com/what-happens-when-you-delete-a-gig-on-fiverr/

Though that link says:

When you delete a Gig on Fiverr, the Gig is permanently removed from the platform. All associated reviews, ratings, and messages will also be deleted...

Though everything from the gig page is removed, as far as I know the reviews from it will stay on the profile, and the ratings from it will still count towards the ratings total and avg rating on the profile I think.

And technically the gig will still be visible to Fiverr staff after the seller removed it I think (and I think one Fiverr seller might have been able to get Fiverr CS to restore their gig after the seller deleted it by mistake. Though ideally pausing the gig would have been better but I think, at least in level 0, it might count paused gigs towards the level limit when it shouldn't really and that will mean people might delete gigs to make room for new ones when they otherwise wouldn't need to - if the level limit didn't count them).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 4
  • Up 2

21 minutes ago, milos_siena said:

I'm not sure if a buyer can see the reviews from deleted gigs

I just checked and they can - if you go to the Fiverr seller profile of the Fiverr CEO there's 2 reviews there from years ago. And for both reviews it says "purchased: " with the category of gig purchased and a link to the gig that was purchased, but if you click either they say:

The Gig you were looking for is no longer available.
Here are some other gigs you may find interesting:

showing that those gigs seem to have been removed but the reviews still show.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 5
  • Up 1