Need Help Improving Clicks and Rankings!

saiful_pro

On 10/31/2023 at 10:14 AM, saiful_pro said:

Maybe someone asked it before, but Please, Give me some suggestions!

Getting order should not be hard for you. You have skills in digital marketing and SEO. So, I think you can figure out by yourself the reason why you get less order. 

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1

I recently edited my gig last month, and while I've seen a positive increase in impressions, I'm struggling to get clicks and improve its ranking. What steps can I take to enhance both click-through rates and gig visibility? Your advice would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 8
  • Congrats! 1

On 11/5/2023 at 11:11 AM, saiful_pro said:

I recently edited my gig last month, and while I've seen a positive increase in impressions, I'm struggling to get clicks and improve its ranking. What steps can I take to enhance both click-through rates and gig visibility? Your advice would be greatly appreciated.

If your gigs are not getting clicks then it means your gigs are not attractive enough for buyers to click on them. Currently, your gig galleries are not good. Improve them further.

If you are really a Digital Marketer, then I guess you can figure it out easily. Can you? Start using your expertise for yourself. 

• Like 15