GIgs analytics, My Gigs impression and clicks dropped drastically immediately after accepting joining the seller plus program.

mark_design4

Question

The  performance of my gigs dropped after joining the seller plus program, my gigs are no longer on the search and the impression and clicks dropped drastically. one of my gigs has 1.7K impression in the last 7 days. now it is just 496 impression in the last 7 days. 
what can i do to rectify this?

i have optimized the gigs yet nothing is coming forth. 

Edited by mark_design4
added tags
  • Like 3
  • Sad 3

4 answers to this question

On 11/5/2023 at 3:53 PM, mark_design4 said:

The  performance of my gigs dropped after joining the seller plus program, my gigs are no longer on the search and the impression and clicks dropped drastically. one of my gigs has 1.7K impression in the last 7 days. now it is just 496 impression in the last 7 days. 

It's a coincidence with Seller Plus. Find out the actual cause for impression loss. There are many cause for impression loss. Some of them are:-

• Buyer negative review and ratting(including internal reviews)
  • Not getting  positive reviews from buyer for a long time.
  • Edit any part of your gig also loss gig impression.
  • Your competitor seller's gig are performing better than your gig.

• Like 4

On 11/5/2023 at 2:53 PM, mark_design4 said:

Seller Plus Program has nothing to do with your clicks/impressions/ranking. It's your gig performance that is linked with them.

If you are a Premium Seller Plus user, then discuss this issue with your Success Manager. He/She will guide you properly. 

Currently, I think your gig galleries are not attractive enough for buyers to click on them so improve them further. Social Media Niche is a common and highly competitive niche on Fiverr as well so you need to work on your gigs in such a way that it stands out among others (other seller's gigs).

• Like 4