Looking for some advice from expert fiverr sellers

graphicguru101

As of last week, a buyer from two weeks back decided to come back and give me a 3.5 star rating on two orders! This made the rating of my content writing gig drop to 4.5 stars from 5 stars. And my overall rating went from 100% to 99%

Being a perfectionist, I want a 100% rating, so can anyone tell me that if with time I keep getting more five star reviews will my rating go back to 100%? or is it going to stay 99% forever?

Lets say if I get 100% rating on like 20 or 30 more orders, will my rating go back to 100%? I’d appreciate assistance from an expert! 🙂

If you keep getting 5 star ratings for more orders, you will get your 100% rating back. If you need to know exactly how many 5 star ratings you need, I can do the math if the current number of ratings are given 😃

Didn’t you contact that buyer and inquire what is wrong or what alterations are required in order to get a better rating?

Reply to @ishara94: I actually got in touch with the buyer and they said I had gone off topic on one of the scripts, In response to that, I offered all the free revisions the buyer wanted but I got no response 😕 Anyways I have 92 positive ratings right now, and the buyer gave the 3.5 stars on two orders when I was almost on 75 positive reviews.

Would be great if you could tell me how long it would take for me to get back to a 100% 😃

Reply to @graphicguru101: 😃

@ the time he gave you the feedback

{ [(755)+(3.5)]/(755) } * 100 = 99.605 which they will still consider as 99%

Now

{ [(755)+(3.5)]/(755) } * 100 = 99.677

Once I became 99 and again received 100 when I was around 99.7

So within about another 15 orders you will get your 100 back if my math is correct 😃

Archived