Reason for non-arrival of order

maptechsnagger

6 hours ago, maptechsnagger said:

Click impressions are good, but why are there no orders? No orders have been cancelled, and the response rate is okay. There are no bad reviews. Could the absence of positive reviews be the reason? What's your opinion?

Poor gig galleries are the main reason. Why have you used female pictures in your gig images when you're male?

With your Lead Generation skills, I'm sure that you can get orders too. Have you ever tried to utilize your expertise for yourself? 

I'll encourage you to learn more skills if this niche is not working for you because your niches are highly competitive. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, smartdezigns said:

Poor gig galleries are the main reason. Why have you used female pictures in your gig images when you're male?

The image of a female that he is using is by no means misleading in marketing terms and it's odd to say 'poor galleries are the main reason'.

None of us can possibly know the main reason. I find the image appropriate--and I worked for 26 years as a strategic marketer for global brands.

I perceive that the image is not intended to represent the OP's gender. It's perfectly clear the account holder is male. It's more than a tad old fashioned to imply that we should only show images showing our own gender in our ads! 

Surely, the image represents a happy client, in the way that a travel brand might show images of a family having fun at a holiday park; the holiday company doesn't employ kids or whole families yet shows them in marketing materials. I find the images suitable and the ad well structured and with appropriate format and content. I like the FAQs. The overall impression is of professionalism.

I would assess that stand-out is simply tough in the niche and that you (OP) need to maximise how many listings you have, thinking of other products for your gig portfolio. I only list two main products myself--three are listed but I decline most work in the third--but I get more than enough work from two. If you are lacking sufficient work, think of services that are more innovative, and expand the ad offer to ensure you use all the available listings you're permitted to have.

Edited by anniejenkinson
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, anniejenkinson said:

The image of a female that he is using is by no means misleading in marketing terms and it's odd to say 'poor galleries are the main reason'.

None of us can possibly know the main reason. I find the image appropriate--and I worked for 26 years as a strategic marketer for global brands.

I perceive that the image is not intended to represent the OP's gender. It's perfectly clear the account holder is male. It's more than a tad old fashioned to imply that we should only show images showing our own gender in our ads! 

Surely, the image represents a happy client, in the way that a travel brand might show images of a family having fun at a holiday park; the holiday company doesn't employ kids or whole families yet shows them in marketing materials. I find the images suitable and the ad well structured and with appropriate format and content. I like the FAQs. The overall impression is of professionalism.

I would assess that stand-out is simply tough in the niche and that you (OP) need to maximise how many listings you have, thinking of other products for your gig portfolio. I only list two main products myself--three are listed but I decline most work in the third--but I get more than enough work from two. If you are lacking sufficient work, think of services that are more innovative, and expand the ad offer to ensure you use all the available listings you're permitted to have.

Many thanks for your valuable advice

• Like 11