I got level two and fiverr will remove my gig for violating third party tearms

program_source

I got to level two as well and I lost my highest-earning gig. Fiverr will remove the gig for violating third-party terms. is anyone else who faces the same situation and how comes recover from this situation?

do favorite/love react on my gig:

https://www.fiverr.com/program_source/do-lead-generation-targeted-lead-b2b-lead-linkedin-lead-and-email-list-build

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

36 minutes ago, program_source said:

I got to level two as well and I lost my highest-earning gig. Fiverr will remove the gig for violating third-party terms. is anyone else who faces the same situation and how comes recover from this situation?

https://www.fiverr.com/program_source/do-lead-generation-targeted-lead-b2b-lead-linkedin-lead-and-email-list-build

Seriously?

What exactly are you trying to ask/say? At one point, you are saying Fiverr will remove your gig.. then you are asking us to bookmark your gig? 

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Seriously?

What exactly are you trying to ask/say? At one point, you are saying Fiverr will remove your gig.. then you are asking us to bookmark your gig? 

Bookmark for support and try to grow my other gig again. because Fiverr will remove my highest earning gig for using zoom_info keyword which violates their term of service but many freelancers use this .

• Like 8
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, program_source said:

Bookmark for support and try to grow my other gig again. because Fiverr will remove my highest earning gig for using zoom_info keyword which violates their term of service but many freelancers use this .

Bookmark has nothing to do with getting orders. Don't focus on it. Instead, focus on improving your gigs. 

If you have mentioned the Zoom info in your gig then you definitely have violated their TOS. Don't worry, other sellers whoever has used that word in their gig, sooner or later, if it really violates TOS, their gig will also be removed. 

Edited by smartdezigns
Additional Content
  • Like 8
  • Up 2

Just now, smartdezigns said:

Bookmark has nothing to do with getting orders. Don't focus on it. Instead, focus on improving your gigs. 

If you have mentioned the Zoom info in your gig then you definitely have violated their TOS. Don't worry, other sellers whoever has used that word in their gig, sooner or later, their gig will also be removed. 

Thanks for your word.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, program_source said:

Never ask for that. Favorites are basically bookmarks created by potential buyers (people who noticed your gig and might want to purchase it later). If a gig has a lot of favorites but only a few orders, it's really obvious that those favorites are fake, and that might mean that the seller is dishonest and not to be trusted.

• Like 5
  • Up 3