What do you think is going on with Fiverr? Lack of orders

jennysblue

Question

5 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, jennysblue said:

What can we do now to get to the top and start making funds

Focus on starting small. Don't aim for the top yet, set your aim on being noticed. 

Make sure your gigs don't have weird phrases or punctuation that sounds off (typos happen but keeping a keen eye out for them helps.)

Try to see what other people are doing, don't copy but let yourself be inspired.

Think about what YOU would be looking for in a service. Does your gig check all the boxes? Do you seem approachable but responsible in your bio? Would you purchase from yourself? 

These things have always helped me personally, so maybe there's some tidbits that will help you as well!

• Like 12
  • Up 2

You have a gig title called "I will be your business writer ,kindle writer , ghost writer" in the writing & translation category. I think in that category having a space before a comma in titles reduces the chance of orders. For those with commas in the title that do well, they will probably have the space after it and none before it.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

On 11/2/2023 at 4:44 AM, katakatica said:

Focus on starting small. Don't aim for the top yet, set your aim on being noticed. 

Make sure your gigs don't have weird phrases or punctuation that sounds off (typos happen but keeping a keen eye out for them helps.)

Try to see what other people are doing, don't copy but let yourself be inspired.

Think about what YOU would be looking for in a service. Does your gig check all the boxes? Do you seem approachable but responsible in your bio? Would you purchase from yourself? 

These things have always helped me personally, so maybe there's some tidbits that will help you as well!

Highly motivational. It helps me to think out of the box. Kind regards.

• Like 2