Disabled withdrawal option by Fiverr

aneelmalhi605

Hey ,

My account is under review by trust and safety team, but there is written that in that case you can withdrawal your remaining funds on fiverr but here this is showing that your withdrawal option has been disabled contact to customer support. I have contact them but didn't get response regarding my issue. if anyone can help me to resolve this issue I  shall be very thankful to them.

SS.JPG

ttt.jpeg

• Like 11
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 1

withdrawal option was disabled contact to customer support . My account is under review but under review account person can withdrawal their money,  How  I can solve this issue I emailed them but they are just saying that your account is under review how I can solve this as their is written that under review account can withdrawal their funds but I couldn't do this.

Please guide me , I have emailed them multiples times but their response is same as always, Whom I complain now I am student as I have to pay my fees and others expensive I am totally depend on fiverr funds.

There response email is also attached please have look to this also.

SS.JPG

ttt.jpeg

Fiverr email.JPG

• Like 14
  • Up 1

18 minutes ago, aneelmalhi605 said:

But in their email they have also mentioned that under review account have access to withdrawal their funds.

Hi @aneelmalhi605, please refrain from posting multiple posts and private messages on the same topic. Posting in different places makes it hard for others to respond to your request. You included a screenshot here of CS's message (but not on the original post that I responded to). I've asked for your posts to be consolidated so that it'll be easier for Fiverr's staff to investigate and respond to your request.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 16
  • Up 3

1 hour ago, aneelmalhi605 said:

But In their email they have also mentioned that under review people have access to withdrawal their funds.

It is said "access any available or pending clearance funds for withdrawal". Correct me if I am wrong, but it does not mean that you can withdraw the existed funds you have. If I understand it well, you only have access to the earning funds and if you have an ongoin project and pending clearance, you will still get it after clearance into your earning. But you cannot withdraw it until Fiverr has made a decision.

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 13

8 hours ago, vickieito said:

Note: It looks like they consolidated the threads. Thanks!

@Lena or @milos_siena - can you look into @aneelmalhi605's request? CS is not replying/looking into the request because the account is under review. Thanks!

Thank you very much @vickieito, i shall be very thankful to you and for fiverr forum community. Please resolve my issue as student I totally depend on fiverr income as my University and daily expensive depend on fiverr funds. 

I am very much perplexed for many days this is my last option from where I get support through.

I hope this fiverr forum and community people will resolve my issue.

Thank you very much. 

• Like 13

3 hours ago, aneelmalhi605 said:

Please resolve my issue as student I totally depend on fiverr income as my University and daily expensive depend on fiverr funds. 

It's understandable that you might feel stressed out in this situation. I'd probably feel the same if I were in your place. Yet, it's important to figure out a few things:

• Have you possibly engaged in any activities that violate Fiverr's rules and regulations?
  • Can you confirm whether you have validated your identity with a legitimate ID?
  • Have you offered any services that might be considered illegal or illicit?

As for the withdrawal, I hope it works out for you. It is over a month of living expenses there.

• Like 15

On 11/5/2023 at 4:39 PM, Lena said:

Hi @aneelmalhi605 

I understand your concern, but as I can see your issue is still under review by the relevant departments. Please be patient and wait for the email from the CS.

Thanks.

Dear @vickieito @lena ,

I wanted to take a moment to express my heartfelt gratitude to both of you for your unwavering support and exceptional assistance in resolving my withdrawal issue on Fiverr.

Your collective efforts were invaluable during a time of concern, and I truly appreciate the dedication you both showed in addressing the matter promptly. It was reassuring to have two reliable individuals working on my behalf.

I would also like to extend my thanks to the entire Fiverr community for fostering an environment where members can rely on timely assistance.

• Like 8