Link to my Youtube channel in gig description.

bitwiseauto

Hi,

I have a few gigs on Fiverr which are running with a reasonable amount of success (not well enough to give up my day job just yet). I was wondering if I would be violating any rules if I put a link to my youtube channel in my gig description? My youtube channel is related to the service I am offering in my gig and further demonstrates my level of expertise in the field, hopefully resulting in more confidence/trust from potential buyers.

Thanks.

Edited by bitwiseauto
  • Like 7

• bitwiseauto changed the title to Link to my Youtube channel in gig description.
On 10/31/2023 at 9:20 AM, bitwiseauto said:

Hi,

I was wondering if I would be violating any rules if I put a link to my youtube channel in my gig description? My youtube channel is related to the service I am offering in my gig and further demonstrates my level of expertise in the field, hopefully resulting in more confidence/trust from potential buyers.

Thanks.

If it's your channel, I would not recommend to put the link into your gig or profile description because there is your personal information in your channel. And putting your own channel link on your gig description or profile description is like promoting your channel even if it's not your intention.

• Like 5