Gig Derank

mandy_reggie

Hello Guys I don't know maybe someone have asked this before!

My Acc. is 2 months old with 3 completed orders 2 active order, and it was on the first page Suddenly yesterday when I searched for my gig I noticed It move last page, and since then it stops collecting messages, Can someone pls help, i don't undestand!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, mandy_reggie said:

Hello Guys I don't know maybe someone have asked this before!

My Acc. is 2 months old with 3 completed orders 2 active order, and it was on the first page Suddenly yesterday when I searched for my gig I noticed It move last page, and since then it stops collecting messages, Can someone pls help, i don't undestand!

Hi.

Fiverr gave a boost to a new gig to be on the first page temporary. After a few months or so, that gig will be like the other gigs in your niche. Fiverr ranks it according to its performance. As long as your gig impresses buyers and get clicks, which means that your gig is on Fiverr marketplace and it's searchable. Always keep the good work.

Good luck.

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

Are you sure about the "few months"? I think it is less.

I am not sure. But there are some who got this boost more than a month. Like OP. Probably I should say a "few weeks" 🤣.

30 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

It's a shame that Fiverr doesn't tell us how long the "boost" lasts.

Exactly. But, I think it's OK if new sellers take advantages of the boost they have.

• Like 3