Fiverr Brief Problem.

maruf_wp

My Fiverr ID was created in 2020, and if I complete an order, I will get level 2.

It's been a long time since the brief has been coming except the buyer request, but I haven't received a brief yet,

What's the reason? Can anyone told me? Why is this happening and what is the solution?

Thanks in advance. 💛

• Like 6

2 hours ago, maruf_wp said:

My Fiverr ID was created in 2020, and if I complete an order, I will get level 2.

It's been a long time since the brief has been coming except the buyer request, but I haven't received a brief yet,

What's the reason? Can anyone told me? Why is this happening and what is the solution?

Thanks in advance. 💛

You are a level 1 seller not level 2.

You will receive a brief if the price you set and your skills is matched with the client's project.

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 6

Your last delivery was 23 weeks ago. You got this year 11 reviews and all of them are from the same buyer. For Fiverr, this is a bad performance. This is why you are not getting briefs.
Fiverr is a business and businesses want to earn money. They earn almost nothing from you and you are not attracting new buyers. That is why you are not receiving briefs.
This is probably not what you want to hear, but this is the reality. Sell more and attract new buyers, and then Fiverr will reward you with briefs and a nice spot in the search results.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

Your last delivery was 23 weeks ago. You got this year 11 reviews and all of them are from the same buyer. For Fiverr, this is a bad performance. This is why you are not getting briefs.
Fiverr is a business and businesses want to earn money. They earn almost nothing from you and you are not attracting new buyers. That is why you are not receiving briefs.
This is probably not what you want to hear, but this is the reality. Sell more and attract new buyers, and then Fiverr will reward you with briefs and a nice spot in the search results.

As many new buyers come, everyone just asks various questions and takes ideas, then just says, I will contact you very soon, gather all the requirements, then there is no news. Later I check and see that after some time they don't work for anyone else, even I send reminder messages to some buyers but they don't have any response. As you said, I agree with you, but if the buyer says he will do the work and then doesn't, I have nothing to do, right? Now you may say I can't attract buyers, I agree but when a buyer won't do the work, and another seller won't do the work? So far those who have told me I will come back have not come, and no other seller has given the job, and those who have given the job to another seller have left saying I got someone else and this number is very few, and not this year, all who have messaged. who's are said they would come back but they didn't. 🙂

• Thanks 3

7 hours ago, michmikaia said:

You are a level 1 seller not level 2.

You will receive a brief if the price you set and your skills is matched with the client's project.

I I didn't say I'm a level 2 seller I said I'll be level 2 if I fill one more order. It's been over 1 year since the brief came, so far not a single brief has matched my skill and price?? 😞

• Like 2

4 hours ago, maruf_wp said:

It's been over 1 year since the brief came, so far not a single brief has matched with buyer's requirements & my service and expertise?? 😞

Fiverr sends briefs to high-quality sellers. That is what they say in their help files.

Fiverr does not feel that you are qualified for getting briefs.

• Like 5