Why tutors assisting weak students in their homework is banned on fiverr?

omerfarooqawan

Question

I recently created a gig in which I offered Homework assistance to Mathematics students who are weak in their studies and need a little more tutoring so they can do their homework (on their own). I never mentioned that I will be doing their homework for them, I mentioned that I will assist them by explaining them the topic again in a different manner, by giving them easier exercise first etc (mentioned in packages and in FAQs). But Fiverr still banned it and I'm confused why. Maybe I'm missing something in this regard, so can you help me out?

Screenshot 2023-10-28 215509.png

• Like 2

3 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, omerfarooqawan said:

I recently created a gig in which I offered Homework assistance to Mathematics students who are weak in their studies and need a little more tutoring so they can do their homework (on their own). I never mentioned that I will be doing their homework for them, I mentioned that I will assist them by explaining them the topic again in a different manner, by giving them easier exercise first etc (mentioned in packages and in FAQs). But Fiverr still banned it and I'm confused why. Maybe I'm missing something in this regard, so can you help me out?

Read the following article. It might have your answer.

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020869658-Academic-services-on-Fiverr-The-Dos-and-Don-ts

Source: Fiverr Help Center >  Trust & safety >  Fiverr services - policies & guidelines

• Like 3
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 1