How to add a client in among my clients

s4sidramohsin

1 hour ago, s4sidramohsin said:

I have more than 50 previous clients on Fiverr. How can I find approved clients among them? I tried to add my clients among my clients but every time Fiverr said "This client is not on our approved list" How can I find a client who is on approved list of fiverr

If your buyer's company name is not appearing on the list, then it means they are not on Fiverr's database/system. You cannot do anything then. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, s4sidramohsin said:

I have more than 50 previous clients on Fiverr. How can I find approved clients among them? I tried to add my clients among my clients but every time Fiverr said "This client is not on our approved list" How can I find a client who is on approved list of fiverr

In fact, you can only add your clients brand, company or business name if it's on Fiverr database as @smartdezignssaid. You can ask your clients about their brands, company or businesses; and ask also a permission about adding their brand as your clients. And if it's ob Fiverr database, then you will provide the proof that you worked with that client.

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 7