Problem in gig pricing and 'Action Required' notification

reactiveart

Question

Hey,

I received an 'Action Required' notification, as shown in the image, for all of my gigs.

When I go to 'Update packages to meet category standards,' it asks me to change the pricing of my gig to more than $20, even though I initially sold the gig for $5, along with some additional option changers.

I don't know what to do about this. Please help.

image_2023-10-28_185038498.png

• Like 6

4 answers to this question

According to the nature of your service, Fiverr believes that the minimum gig price should be $20.

You need to increase your gig price from $5 to $20. If you believe it's necessary, you can adjust your offered services to align with this pricing.

However, if you do not follow the minimum gig pricing, you can still continue, but your gig may not be initially displayed on the first 1-2 pages (something like that), which could reduce your gig's visibility (impressions) and sales.

I would recommend increasing your gig pricing to the minimum amount specified by Fiverr and consider adding additional features to enhance the value for your buyers if necessary.

• Like 8
  • Up 2

You should change the price minimum $20 according to Fiverr recommendation. Forget you have provide the service in $5.

You have to edit all 3 gig packages with basic gig price minimum $20.

If you have any more confusion about your price changing issue then you can also contact Fiverr support for more details.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, shuvo_va said:

You should change the price minimum $20 according to Fiverr recommendation. Forget you have provide the service in $5.

You have to edit all 3 gig packages with basic gig price minimum $20.

If you have any more confusion about your price changing issue then you can also contact Fiverr support for more details.

Thank you for your reply, but will this reduce my sales because I provide the service for $5? Also, why would this happen?

• Like 4