I get a lot of messages and I can't reply back to all of them.

tania898

I am a new seller and have completed more than 10 orders. I get a lot of messages from non-serious people. Some are just like Hello and then they disappear. My response rate is 1 hour. I always reply on time. Then some people are just like how do I make account on Fiverr? How much do you earn? You don't want to help me. I do try to respond to them. But I block some users too. Some people I even feel aren't from that country which is showing on their profile. What do you guys do? How you deal with these people?

Edited by tania898
  • Like 12
  • Up 1

• tania898 changed the title to I get a lot of messages and I can't reply back to all of them.
29 minutes ago, tania898 said:

I am a new seller and have completed more than 10 orders. I get a lot of messages from non-serious people. Some are just like Hello and then they disappear. My response rate is 1 hour. I always reply on time. Then some people are just like how do I make account on Fiverr? How much do you earn? You don't want to help me. I do try to respond to them. But I block some users too. Some people I even feel aren't from that country which is showing on their profile. What do you guys do? How you deal with these people?

You have 24h to reply all messages so that it will not affect your response rate. And if you receive spams or non-serious messages, you can mark it as spam.

• Like 11
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1