Success Manager is not responding

muh_hammad

Question

Hi,

I am seller plus member. I had selected a success manager but could find date on calendar for meeting, when I post this issue on the forum I got mail from the success manager and we had a session. Now i need some guidance from her and I am trying to reach her on email as she said to me in the last meeting but she is not responding. i have tried 3 to 4 times and its 2 weeks now lastly I texted her 3 days back but no response. 

What should I do? I need some help in this.

Thanks and Regards,

Muhammad Hammad Asif

• Like 3

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, Trisha_Fiverr said:

Hi @muh_hammad and @vehiclewrap1 - 

If your Success Manager has less availability due to the war in Israel, don't worry - we are a global team and our US-based Success Managers are happy to help. 

Please check this post in Seller Plus private lounge for information, including an email address to reach the team. 

I don't know why my manager is not responding. Her name is "Shelly". 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trisha_Fiverr said:

Hi @muh_hammad and @vehiclewrap1 - 

If your Success Manager has less availability due to the war in Israel, don't worry - we are a global team and our US-based Success Managers are happy to help. 

Please check this post in Seller Plus private lounge for information, including an email address to reach the team. 

I don't know why my manager is not responding. Her name is "Shelly". I need here only. If she can't help me right now then my fee of this month for seller plus is total waste. 

• Like 2