Client misusing the revision feature

rahulnath04

Hello everyone, I got one problem. Recently I received one order from a new client and he asked me for unlimited revision, I didn't thought that he will misuse it. After delivery, he starts his conversation from revision feature, also he want l the order to be in revision until he don't check the work, but it's been 4 days he's not even checking the work also when i say it's delivered, he start revision again.

what should i do? I need solution not suggestion that you should not give unlimited revision.

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, rahulnath04 said:

Hello everyone, I got one problem. Recently I received one order from a new client and he asked me for unlimited revision, I didn't thought that he will misuse it. After delivery, he starts his conversation from revision feature, also he want l the order to be in revision until he don't check the work, but it's been 4 days he's not even checking the work also when i say it's delivered, he start revision again.

It is common for buyers to request multiple revisions. But can you please clarify how many times he has asked you for revisions, and is there really a problem, or is he misusing it? I have received revisions from the same buyer 4-5 times myself. It's also common for buyers not to respond quickly; they are not always available immediately, and they may take their time. This happens to me as well, so don't worry. Just try to understand what's wrong with his revision requests. Also, remember that if he doesn't respond within 7 days, your order will automatically be marked as complete without a rating.

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, vid_value said:

It is common for buyers to request multiple revisions. But can you please clarify how many times he has asked you for revisions, and is there really a problem, or is he misusing it? I have received revisions from the same buyer 4-5 times myself. It's also common for buyers not to respond quickly; they are not always available immediately, and they may take their time. This happens to me as well, so don't worry. Just try to understand what's wrong with his revision requests. Also, remember that if he doesn't respond within 7 days, your order will automatically be marked as complete without a rating.

That I understand but client is not checking the work and starts normal conversation through revision and its been more than 7 days I've delivered the work. So it seems fishy to me

• Like 8

Just now, rahulnath04 said:

That I understand but client is not checking the work and starts normal conversation through revision and its been more than 7 days I've delivered the work. So it seems fishy to me

I don't understand what you mean by 'normal conversation.' Did you tell him that the work has been delivered, and is he discussing the order in that conversation, or is it something unrelated? Please clarify so we can provide you with advice. Without knowing the situation, it's difficult to understand what's going on.

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, vid_value said:

I don't understand what you mean by 'normal conversation.' Did you tell him that the work has been delivered, and is he discussing the order in that conversation, or is it something unrelated? Please clarify so we can provide you with advice. Without knowing the situation, it's difficult to understand what's going on.

Normal conversation like, "ok i will check" in revision , than he starts conversation in normal chat box. But he never checks the work 

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, rahulnath04 said:

Normal conversation like, "ok i will check" in revision , than he starts conversation in normal chat box. But he never checks the work 

Okay, just ask him to kindly mark the order as complete if you're satisfied with it or ask him that If you come across any mistakes, please let me know. However, approach him in a way that doesn't make him feel attacked, as this could potentially lead to a negative rating. Try discussing any issues with him and see if he can address the mistakes. If he doesn't cooperate, consider waiting for a day or two; he might resolve it and mark the order as complete. If you believe the situation is not improving, it's advisable to reach out to Fiverr's customer support service. I hope this helps. Thank you 🙌

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, vid_value said:

Okay, just ask him to kindly mark the order as complete if you're satisfied with it or ask him that If you come across any mistakes, please let me know. However, approach him in a way that doesn't make him feel attacked, as this could potentially lead to a negative rating. Try discussing any issues with him and see if he can address the mistakes. If he doesn't cooperate, consider waiting for a day or two; he might resolve it and mark the order as complete. If you believe the situation is not improving, it's advisable to reach out to Fiverr's customer support service. I hope this helps. Thank you 🙌

I've already done this things thats why I'm here for solution, but yeah i think fivers customer support maybe the last hope. But anyway thank you for your time and suggestions.

• Like 8
  • Confused 1

On 10/26/2023 at 8:02 PM, rahulnath04 said:

what should i do? I need solution not suggestion that you should not give unlimited revision.

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010452657-Revisions

image.png.2602f8e8b1519def95e535e14fa144bb.png

Had issue in recent. That's what CS said:

image.png.160b227f11f725063101b640ae725804.png

If you contact CS, you will get nothing more than sympathies and article links. You should better learn to take good decisions per your own.

Edited by grayprogrammerz
  • Like 7
  • Up 1

On 10/28/2023 at 3:54 PM, grayprogrammerz said:

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010452657-Revisions

image.png.2602f8e8b1519def95e535e14fa144bb.png

Had issue in recent. That's what CS said:

image.png.160b227f11f725063101b640ae725804.png

If you contact CS, you will get nothing more than sympathies and article links. You should better learn to take good decisions per your own.

Yeah I understand it now, never gonna give unlimited revision from now on.

• Like 6