what is actually benefit become top rated seller?

ro_arts_id

Question

hello, i'm roro illustrator on Fiver,, last week i didn't expect to get a top-rated seller badge

after that why did my gig go down? like my impression becomes down not like when I'm seller 2 which is I still get brief or my impression still good, it's just suddenly down and i don't get any brief anymore,, what actually benefits from becoming a top-rated seller? and what i must do in this situation did I just wait until my gig up? 

Edited by ro_arts_id
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, ro_arts_id said:

hello, i'm roro illustrator on Fiver,, last week i didn't expect to get a top-rated seller badge

after that why did my gig go down? like my impression becomes down not like when I'm seller 2 which is I still get brief or my impression still good, it's just suddenly down and i don't get any brief anymore,, what actually benefits from becoming a top-rated seller? and what i must do in this situation did I just wait until my gig up? 

Success

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ro_arts_id said:

Getting orders frequently with high-level clients 

• Like 2

It's a common issue once a seller level is changed. It took some time to be right back I think, but you will get some extra benefits from that as a Top Rated Seller. 
Please visit the link to learn more: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/15140188560913-Top-Rated-Sellers

• Like 1

after that why did my gig go down?

Because you're now competing with other top rated sellers, not with level 2 sellers.

what actually benefits from becoming a top-rated seller?

Additional features, plus you can withdraw your funds 7 days instead of 2 weeks after the order was completed (and that's even if you're not in the Seller Plus program), there are buyers who will choose to work with you and not someone else because you're a TRS and the other seller is not...

• Like 2
  • Up 1