Create services in other freelancing platforms.

sociapreneur

Question

Hi,

Can someone please inform me, whether I can create services in other freelancing platforms like legiit, kwork, people per hour and upwork by using the same gig image and the gig description which is used to create the existing Fiverr gigs ?

Is this restricted by Fiverr by there Terms of service ?

If we create as such, does fiverr can take actions against us ?

Please answer at your earliest convenience.

Best regards,
Thank you.

Edited by sociapreneur
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

5 answers to this question

27 minutes ago, sociapreneur said:

Can someone please inform me, whether I can create services in other freelancing platforms like legiit, kwork, people per hour and upwork by using the same gig image and the gig description which is used to create the existing Fiverr gigs ?

As long as those assets are your creation, or you hold the rights to their usage, you retain those rights, regardless of where you upload them, so that wouldn't be an issue.

• Like 10

@ivan_8813 @visualstudios Actually, they are my own creations but I am using the same gig image and the gig description in Fiverr gigs which I have created by myself. And that same gig images and the same gig descriptions are copied and pasted/Uploaded in the other freelancing platforms too. I hope that this ok also as per your replies above ?  

• Like 5

On 10/23/2023 at 7:41 PM, sociapreneur said:

Hi,

Is this restricted by Fiverr by there Terms of service ?

If we create as such, does fiverr can take actions against us ?

Please answer at your earliest convenience.

Best regards,
Thank you.

There is no difficulty if you can manage to work on different platforms!

or not a single problem from Fiverr!
Also, a lot of freelancers do work on Multiple Marketplace!

• Like 7