I am a social media marketing expert.

julhashmiamd

On 10/23/2023 at 8:49 AM, filipdevaere said:

You are from Bangladesh so English cannot be your native language.

image.png.97ff92f311092df51eeac5babaaefa34.png

Mini rant incoming (I mostly just love being a language nerd and actually thought about this a bit before!)

There IS a difference in native and bilingual (that Fiverr should know as well.) If we talked in Mandarin, Italian or French (after a few hours of warming up) I'd be fluent enough for a good chat (so pass as 'conversational / fluent for them) BUT I could never even think about writing in either of the languages. English, thus, is a tier up from all of that. (To be fair, technically I was raised bilingual, though I'm Hungarian. Where you're from doesn't necessarily mean much (though it does indicate a lie in many cases.

(Maybe indicating levels (as in A1-C2 on the (what scale was it again? I forgot) or something similar would be a better way to showcase what languages we speak?)

OP might not be the same though, especially as they have no 'seals' but I wanted to clarify the difference from a nerd's viewpoint. 

THAT being said...

On 10/23/2023 at 8:37 AM, julhashmiamd said:

😭  no impression no seals 

You offer a cover (as in cover art, etc. right?) and deal with social media. Are you sure your art (at least what you show) is up to par with what you offer? I'm sorry but your gig image might throw most buyers off (both the typo and the image itself.)

Are you sure you're telling the truth about everything - your experience included? If yes, why not use better pictures (and documents) to showcase what you can do?

• Like 7

• imagination7413 changed the title to I am a social media marketing expert.