Taking A Time Out

looseink

After several weeks in the Seller Plus program and not seeing an increase in impressions (averaging less than ten per day), or orders (maybe one a month), I've decided to take a time out from the program.

There is no one, or nothing to blame.

My Fiverr skills just happen to be probably the most common ones found on the platform (content writing) and I just don't stand out, regardless of what I do to try to improve that. With that said, I still believe the Seller Plus program has value, but not for me at this time.

I'll still check in every so often on the forum, so I'll still be around, just not so much.

Until next time...

• Like 11
  • Up 4

16 hours ago, looseink said:

After several weeks in the Seller Plus program and not seeing an increase in impressions (averaging less than ten per day), or orders (maybe one a month), I've decided to take a time out from the program.

That's the thing, seller plus is offering access to extra tools, hence the "plus" moniker. They don't guarantee any sales or any way you would stand out. So if you subscribe, you subscribe for the various extra features. It's certainly not for everyone, and it won't bring a boost in sales. 

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, catwriter said:

Success Manager might be able to help with the standing out part.

Well they help refine and improve your gig. But if the seller doesn't have any idea what they are doing, then I don't think the SM will make a difference. Sure, they can offer guidance and tell you what you should change, yet they don't make the changes for you.

• Like 10

I'm not seller plus but I'm also a content writer and everything is quiet now. I have paused all my gigs until I can update them. I am still accepting custom offers that I have sent to clients though, or requests for offers. I do have another project I am working on and am happy to focus on that over the next few months. 

• Like 9

Seller plus is awesome!!!😎 Extra and top analytics, client's background (average amount spent, average rating, date of last order, if he's never ordered before), possible to select reviews to display, top selling keywords and the ones generating the most sales, conversion and cick-through rates in relation to the % of sellers you're out performing in your niche. All these and more for $19/month. I think it's worth it.

• Like 4