Please tell me how to get first order on Fiverr

hadi2402127

On 10/8/2023 at 4:31 AM, hadi2402127 said:

I am so upset why not growing my profile no orders 😂

Hi @hadi2402127,

Did you know that there are 111,386 gigs offering SEO services on Fiverr? So there are a lot of digital marketing/social media experts on the platform that are offering similar services to yours. You've got a lot of competition.

You mentioned in other posts that you have good impressions, but you aren't getting enough clicks (and have zero orders). This means that Fiverr is showing your gigs to prospective buyers, but your gigs aren't attractive enough for the buyers to click on your gig.

I looked at your gig images and they are generic (so buyers may skim over them) and don't clearly show what services you are offering (you should have 1-5 words clearly describing your services). I also don't see work examples of what you can do (this gives you credibility when you have no orders). Your gig descriptions only lists your services - they don't have a compelling message that will pull your buyers in and show them why you are uniquely qualified to solve their problems. Speak to your buyers' pain points and show them how you are the solution to their problems.

You just started on Fiverr last month, so please know that it takes time to build a business. All sellers start at the same point - with no orders or reviews. How well you build your profile (and use all of the features that Fiverr has to offer) will often determine how well you can get buyers to trust you enough to start placing orders. Otherwise, they will go to other sellers with more orders and reviews.

• Like 16
  • Up 1

On 10/10/2023 at 12:08 PM, vickieito said:

I looked at your gig images and they are generic (so buyers may skim over them) and don't clearly show what services you are offering (you should have 1-5 words clearly describing your services). I also don't see work examples of what you can do (this gives you credibility when you have no orders). Your gig descriptions only lists your services - they don't have a compelling message that will pull your buyers in and show them why you are uniquely qualified to solve their problems. Speak to your buyers' pain points and show them how you are the solution to their problems.

This is amazing advice! I think most sellers here could stand to hear this a few more times (and me included).

Thanks, @vickieito!

• Like 10

In addition to the above, you also guarantee YouTube monetization in one of your gigs, which tells me that you don’t know what you’re talking about. YouTube has implemented much stricter rules on what is eligible for monetization, and there’s no way you can guarantee that a channel will be approved. That totally depends on the content and the reviewer from YouTube who needs to approve it.

Also, your gig description (the monetization one) refers to an FAQ. However, you don’t have one. This makes me suspect that you stole your description from somebody else. If you didn’t, you should change that part so it makes sense.

Edited by vibronx
  • Like 18

4 hours ago, vibronx said:

In addition to the above, you also guarantee YouTube monetization in one of your gigs, which tells me that you don’t know what you’re talking about. YouTube has implemented much stricter rules on what is eligible for monetization, and there’s no way you can guarantee that a channel will be approved. That totally depends on the content and the reviewer from YouTube who needs to approve it.

Also, your gig description (the monetization one) refers to an FAQ. However, you don’t have one. This makes me suspect that you stole your description from somebody else. If you didn’t, you should change that part so it makes sense.

Ok

• Like 4

Hello @hadi2402127

Welcome to our Community!

To find tips and tricks, use the search bar at the top of the page. By typing certain words or phrases, you will be able to find many useful advice or topics made by experienced Sellers. 

Another thing we wanted to talk to you about, is please do not post repeated topics/posts in several categories. That is considered spam and it may lead to account suspension. Please read more about it here Forum Rules

We would also like to kindly ask you to get familiar with Fiverr's Community Standards before posting. It is very important to understand Community Standards as it will help you in communication with other forum members. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

search bar.png

• Like 13
  • Up 5

On 10/23/2023 at 8:49 AM, ashfaqraza said:

Once you successfully complete one order and receive a positive review, it becomes easier to attract more clients.

Consistency, professionalism, and a commitment to delivering high-quality work are key to building a successful freelance career on Fiverr.

But that one order getting difficult☹️

• Like 2