Introducing myself as a Visionary

synergiance

Hello, dear Fiverr community,

I am Maik Brandenburger, currently living in Germany. I consider myself a visionary with a passion for personal growth, exploring the unknown, and a preference for occasionally mentoring others. Overall, I am an outgoing individual with introverted tendencies, who enjoys participating in deep and meaningful conversations. 

To me, work hours are an integral part of life, and I strive to make this journey as enjoyable and growth oriented as possible. After all, none of us can predict the duration of our stay on this planet. I am here to connect with people because, often people in the conventional world seem somewhat uninspiring to me. I am curious and analytical by nature.

My open and direct approach may occasionally cause discomfort, but it is equally challenging for me, as I often fail to recognize individuals who are not completely honest, which I find quite troubling. I seek partnerships that endure, as opposed to relationships that fade away over time. Despite being a mere 30 years young, I have faced and conquered many challenges. Consequently, I am committed to continuous self-improvement and learning from every minor detail.

I have a deep appreciation for processes and am always drawn to the next higher level, even if I have realized that some things are not in alignment with my life path. Hence, I am a skilled advisor who recognizes my own limitations and is deeply committed to self-reflection.

In my free time, I enjoy immersing myself in nature and often go on bike rides when the weather is nice. I am dedicated to the welfare of animals and draw energy from my interactions with them. I am passionate about learning to communicate with various species. A few years ago, I decided to learn the guitar by myself, and I continue to expand my skill because I take great pleasure from captivating and inspiring people in diverse ways. Additionally, my "hobby" is to unravel the intricacies of the global monetary system and its historical foundations.

I enjoy being in the company of high performers who have discovered a purpose and meaning in their lives. I'm always willing to offer a helping hand, even in private interactions.

Please feel free to reach out to me here; I'm eager to connect with the wide variety of people I'll encounter. Currently, with my new business venture, my time is somewhat constrained, so my response may take a bit longer but be sure that I will try to address all inquiries.

Sincerely,

Maik Brandenburger

• Like 6