not able to add the price less then $80

shubhkothavade

Question

While attempting to set the price on my gig profile to less than $80, I encountered an error message. The error message prompted me to make an adjustment to the package price, stating that the total price should fall within the range of $80 to $10,000. I am committed to delivering high-quality services to my clients, and I understand the importance of pricing in a manner that reflects the value of the services provided. Therefore, I will ensure that the price of my gig falls within the specified range to meet the platform's requirements while maintaining a competitive and reasonable pricing structure for potential clients. i want to set the minimal price (less then $80) how i do that?.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, shubhkothavade said:

Therefore, I will ensure that the price of my gig falls within the specified range to meet the platform's requirements while maintaining a competitive and reasonable pricing structure for potential clients. i want to set the minimal price (less then $80) how i do that?.

The minimum price seems to be based on the subcategory (or nested subcategory) that your gig is in. eg. I think website creation gigs have a min of $80.

So the only way to create one < $80 is to create one in a subcategory that allows it (has a lower minimum). But don't create a gig in a subcategory that the service is unrelated to.

• Like 5
  • Up 2