I can't see my gig on the search result

imtiaz308

Question

Hey there!
I am a new seller in Fiverr. I face a issues on my GIG. I can't find my GIG online/ offline. When I search my GIG with keywords I can't see my GIG on the search results. I checked the Gig status in Fiverr support. I saw my GIG is active and it is publicly available for search. But after 15 October 2023 my GIG impression & click getting lower. I completed almost 10 order and before 15 October 2023, my gig showed on the 1-2 page online/offline. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

4 answers to this question

You can contact Fiverr Support to check if you gig is active or not. If they reply with a feedback that your gig is active, work on the keywords, gig title and description. Keyword research can help your gig get a decent number of impressions and clicks. 

Therefore, contact fiverr support as soon as possible to know the status of your gig. 

• Like 9

New sellers receive a temporary boost from Fiverr and because of this, they appear in the search results. For you, that boost is finished. Now you need to earn by yourself your spot in the search results. You are disappearing in the search results due to your weak performance; the only solution is improving your sales. Only then will you get visibility in the search results.

• Like 10
  • Up 1

Non Check your gig status  to ensure your gig active or not. If active it's okay.

Your gig loss ranking. It may be for dissatisfaction buyer reviews ( The review you can see or the internal buyer review you can not see)

Try to deliver  excellent work and also try to get more order yourself by SMM to get back your gig ranking.

• Like 6