Can I ask for a Review after Delivery accepted by the Buyer?

anant_sharma__

Question

So, The circumstances " I was having Fever and disheartened by not getting order. So tomorrow I open Fiverr and there was a message from 6 days ago from buyer and I got the order by him.  So, he wanted it delivered in 1 day before 12 pm at night and there were 8 product images for editing. The 8th one was not perfect, So i show him and he approved for new delivery time 9 am next day, then I delivered at 9:30 am (Cause the Lights were out) ".

In the Chat he seemed nice regarding all these things and it's My first order So I need a review. 

So now, should I ask for review after the order is delivered ? If Yes then How in this situation ?

• Like 10

5 answers to this question

15 hours ago, anant_sharma__ said:

So, The circumstances " I was having Fever and disheartened by not getting order. So tomorrow I open Fiverr and there was a message from 6 days ago from buyer and I got the order by him.  So, he wanted it delivered in 1 day before 12 pm at night and there were 8 product images for editing. The 8th one was not perfect, So i show him and he approved for new delivery time 9 am next day, then I delivered at 9:30 am (Cause the Lights were out) ".

In the Chat he seemed nice regarding all these things and it's My first order So I need a review. 

So now, should I ask for review after the order is delivered ? If Yes then How in this situation ?

You can ask your buyer to review your past work. But, you cannot ask buyer for a specific review. Do not press your buyer to leave review. If not, they will probably report you for spamming. Anyway, it's totally up to buyers to leave a review or not. You cannot force them.

• Like 7