First gig blues

harleyryder007

Ordered my first gig on 8/3. Received notification that it was delivered. {YEEHAAA! HERE’S YOUR DELIVERY!}

But delivered where? There’s nothing to click on… no attachment of any kind. Feeling dumb as this is my first gig and not knowing what to do. I clicked on the seller’s name and across the top of the screen it says “The user account you are looking for is no longer available.” Now what? Any help would be appreciated.

@harleyryder007 I’m so sorry to hear about your experience. I just want to assure you that MOST of us on Fiverr are honest people selling worthwhile products and services. As Fiverr has become a very popular site, it has unfortunately attracted less-than-honorable people, both buyers and sellers.

Many of us work hard to try and keep Fiverr a good place to be, and one way we do that is to report questionable behavior or gigs to Fiverr through the customer support area. Madmoo has laid out what you should do next. It appears this dishonest seller has already been caught and banned from the site, and you should get your funds credited to you.

I sincerely hope you’ll give Fiverr another try! Others may have different suggestions, but I advise that you go through a seller’s reviews, see what other buyers wrote about their transactions. Also, always start small. If you have plans for a larger project, and you think you’ve found a good seller for it, start by buying a small gig. This way you can assess how well you work with this seller, the quality of his work and the amount of time he takes.

Best wishes~

Thank you both for your comments. It was a simple order for a weekly nutrition plan… trying to eat better so nothing illegal (unless the plan contained banned substances)! 😃

No attached files under the “shopping” tab so nothing provided by the seller. I’m going to try again, look at testimonials and await my refund. I’ve contacted Customer Service so it should be a slam dunk. I’m not turned off (yet) by the experience. There’s too many cool things I want to investigate and possibly order. Thanks again for speaking up and sharing your insight!

Archived