My gig has received a good number of impressions But no order

saj_rafiq

Dear Member,

I have been facing difficulties for the past two months, during which I have not received any orders. With five years of experience in handling social media accounts and creating eye-catching posts, conducting keyword research, and optimizing pages, I believe I can provide valuable services.

Could you please guide me on how to secure orders? I am eagerly awaiting a positive response.

Sincerely,
Sajawal

• Like 15

Just now, navid_zafar said:

If there are good number of Impressions and just few clicks, you need to improve Gig Image. If there are good number of clicks and still no orders, then you might need to look into description/content of your Gig.

Thank you, i will try

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, mostafijurruman said:

Here are some tips on how to get your first order on Fiverr, even if you have a good number of impressions:

• Make sure your gig is complete and well-optimized. This includes having a clear and concise title and description, relevant keywords, and high-quality images and videos.
  • Offer a competitive price. When you're first starting out, it's a good idea to price your gigs slightly lower than your competitors. This will help you attract more buyers and get your first few orders.
  • Promote your gigs on social media and other platforms. Share them with your friends, followers, and other relevant groups and communities. You can also use paid advertising to promote your gigs to a wider audience.
  • Respond to buyer inquiries promptly and professionally. When a buyer contacts you with a question or request, be sure to respond as soon as possible. This shows that you're responsive and reliable, and it increases your chances of getting the order.
  • Deliver high-quality work on time and within budget. This is the most important thing you can do to get positive reviews and repeat business. When you deliver great work, buyers are more likely to leave you positive reviews and hire you again in the future.

Here are some additional tips that may help you get your first order:

• Consider offering a free or discounted service for your first few orders. This is a great way to attract buyers and get your first few reviews.
  • Run a contest or giveaway on social media. This is a great way to generate excitement and interest in your gigs.
  • Partner with other sellers on Fiverr. You can cross-promote each other's gigs, or collaborate on projects.
  • Use Fiverr's Pro Seller program. This program gives you access to exclusive tools and resources that can help you get more orders and grow your business.

It's important to be patient and persistent when you're first starting out on Fiverr. It may take some time to get your first order, but once you do, you'll be well on your way to success.

Have you ever implemented these tips on your gigs? 

Your comment has been Reported.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, mostafijurruman said:
Yes, I have implemented all of the tips that I mentioned in my previous response on my own gigs. I have a number of successful gigs on Fiverr, and I believe that following these tips has been a major factor in my success.

For example, I make sure that my gig titles and descriptions are clear, concise, and informative. I also use relevant keywords throughout my gigs so that buyers can easily find them when they are searching for the services that I offer. I also offer competitive prices, and I promote my gigs on social media and other platforms.

In addition, I always respond to buyer inquiries promptly and professionally, and I deliver high-quality work on time and within budget. I believe that these are all essential things to do if you want to be successful on Fiverr.

If you are following all of these tips and you are still not getting orders, you may need to be more patient. It can take some time to build a reputation and attract buyers on Fiverr. Just keep providing excellent customer service and delivering high-quality work, and you will eventually start to see results.

Seriously? Then why am I unable to see any review on your profile? You have made zero sales yet on Fiverr since May 2023 so you are not in position to guide anyone else yet. I'll encourage you to not guide others yet.

Secondly, I was right about your comment. It's removed now! 👀

Edited by smartdezigns
Updated Content
  • Like 10
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, saj_rafiq said:

Dear Member,

I have been facing difficulties for the past two months, during which I have not received any orders. With five years of experience in handling social media accounts and creating eye-catching posts, conducting keyword research, and optimizing pages, I believe I can provide valuable services.

Could you please guide me on how to secure orders? I am eagerly awaiting a positive response.

Sincerely,
Sajawal

If you are really a "Professional Social Media Manager and Marketer" according to your personal description then prove it. Why are not you using your expertise to get orders for yourself? 

With your current gig galleries, no one would prefer your services as they have zero ability to grab buyer's attention so work on it. Add some of your previous work in gig galleries relevant to gig titles.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, navid_zafar said:

If there are good number of Impressions and just few clicks, you need to improve Gig Image. If there are good number of clicks and still no orders, then you might need to look into description/content of your Gig.

I don't have extensive experience on Fiverr, and I'm still in the process of learning how to achieve success on the platform. However, I believe that one of the most valuable pieces of advice is to focus on improving your gig images, gig title, and description. When I implemented these changes, I noticed a significant improvement in my gig's ranking, impressions, and clicks

• Like 8

3 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

If you are really a "Professional Social Media Manager and Marketer" according to your personal description then prove it. Why are not you using your expertise to get orders for yourself? 

With your current gig galleries, no one would prefer your services as they have zero ability to grab buyer's attention so work on it. Add some of your previous work in gig galleries relevant to gig titles.

Thank you 🙂 Yes i will add previous work in gig galleries.

• Like 8

On 10/19/2023 at 9:57 PM, vipin1324 said:

I don't have extensive experience on Fiverr, and I'm still in the process of learning how to achieve success on the platform. However, I believe that one of the most valuable pieces of advice is to focus on improving your gig images, gig title, and description. When I implemented these changes, I noticed a significant improvement in my gig's ranking, impressions, and clicks

Great, THank you 🙂

• Like 6

On 10/19/2023 at 6:15 PM, navid_zafar said:

If possible, Can you check my gig any suggest i need to change it as well?

• Like 5

On 10/19/2023 at 9:39 PM, smartdezigns said:

@smartdezignsIf possible, Can you check my gig any suggest i need to change it as well?

• Like 3