To access the client's Google Ads account, an email is required, will there be any problem with my account if I provide an email?

digitalcretorof

Question

4 answers to this question

Hello there! If there is a justified order in this case, you can share your email.

However, I believe it would be best for you to open a Google Ads MCC Manager Account to manage access to accounts from one place.

The best way to work with many customers is not to share your email, as you have a limit of 20 accounts per user in Google Ads, and you will get stuck in the future if your business is growing.

You should request the customer's account ID (000-000-0000) and send them an access request from the MCC you created.

The customer will then receive an email with the access request. Alternatively, you can simply explain that they will find the request in the following location: Tools and Settings > Top Menu > Access and Security > Top Left Menu "Manager"  > This is where they will find the access request.

Here is the knowledge base of Google Ads regarding how to create a Manager Account:
https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/7459399?hl=en

I hope it can help 🙂 Have a great day!

Edited by maximebellet504
I wuold like to share a link to the knowledge base of Google Ads
  • Like 10

2 hours ago, digitalcretorof said:

To access the client's Google Ads account, an email is required, will there be any problem with my account if I provide an email?

Yes it will be a problem for your account. If it's a part of your services and you have mentioned in gig description/order requirements that email is one of the requirements to complete the task, then better to get it via Order Page.

Most importantly, you can contact Fiverr Support and get their guidance about it before sharing your email with buyer.

Edited by smartdezigns
Spelling Mistake
  • Like 8

16 hours ago, maximebellet504 said:

Hello there! If there is a justified order in this case, you can share your email.

However, I believe it would be best for you to open a Google Ads MCC Manager Account to manage access to accounts from one place.

The best way to work with many customers is not to share your email, as you have a limit of 20 accounts per user in Google Ads, and you will get stuck in the future if your business is growing.

You should request the customer's account ID (000-000-0000) and send them an access request from the MCC you created.

The customer will then receive an email with the access request. Alternatively, you can simply explain that they will find the request in the following location: Tools and Settings > Top Menu > Access and Security > Top Left Menu "Manager"  > This is where they will find the access request.

Here is the knowledge base of Google Ads regarding how to create a Manager Account:
https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/7459399?hl=en

I hope it can help 🙂 Have a great day!

Awesome. really helpful for me as well. Thanks

Have a great day.

• Like 6