Scam

areezhussain1

Question

So this person messaged me directly by placing the order and said he wanted to make a video for his freelancing course. I said okay send me details he gave me a drive and now he's saying someone said you needed order and fake reviews now send me 4300rs else he will report and cancel order. I have evidience on my email. I need help and I can't report this personimage.png.104839bee9f048b95322dea04c3df720.png

Edited by areezhussain1
  • Like 3

4 answers to this question

Contact Support, Take all the evidence and show it to them and they will look into it.

3 minutes ago, areezhussain1 said:

I can't report this person

Why not there’s a flag beside his messages use that on messages where he was threatening.

I can see the buyer is asking why are you not responding to buyers WhatsApp messages.

If the buyer wish to cancel then cancel the order. You can get your stats restored in this case if it’s true.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, areezhussain1 said:

So this person messaged me directly by placing the order and said he wanted to make a video for his freelancing course. I said okay send me details he gave me a drive and now he's saying someone said you needed order and fake reviews now send me 4300rs else he will report and cancel order. I have evidience on my email. I need help and I can't report this person

Hi. 

Why can't you report the person? You can contact customer support and provide all evidence you have.

• Like 3