Getting Fake Orders from Fake Buyers!

abdheshkjha

Question

Dear Fellow Fiverr Sellers!

I am worried about this. For the last 1-2 months, I have been getting lots of messages from the buyers, but these are mostly new buyers few of them having completed 5-10 orders only.

They asked to do a sample task for 2 or 4 pages and they said if this went well, would place more orders and all.

A few of them directly placed the order and added Gig extras and after submitting the stylesheet design, they asked for revisions and after delivering the final updated design, they asked for the cancellation for non-sense reasons.

A few of them sent the revisions request but did not send the actual revisions and when asked to schedule a Fiverr call to discuss they agreed to the call and schedule but at the scheduled time, they went offline and didn't respond at all.

So, I want to know, are you facing the same issues or I am the only one who is facing this?

If anyone suggests to me what I have to do to avoid all these, please guide me. 

Thank You!

Edited by abdheshkjha
Grammer Mistake
  • Like 12
  • Support 1

6 answers to this question

On 10/19/2023 at 11:06 AM, abdheshkjha said:

Dear Fellow Fiverr Sellers!

I am worried about this. For the last 1-2 months, I have been getting lots of messages from the buyers, but these are mostly new buyers few of them having completed 5-10 orders only.

They asked to do a sample task for 2 or 4 pages and they said if this went well, would place more orders and all.

A few of them directly placed the order and added Gig extras and after submitting the stylesheet design, they asked for revisions and after delivering the final updated design, they asked for the cancellation for non-sense reasons.

A few of them sent the revisions request but did not send the actual revisions and when asked to schedule a Fiverr call to discuss they agreed to the call and schedule but at the scheduled time, they went offline and didn't respond at all.

So, I want to know, are you facing the same issues or I am the only one who is facing this?

If anyone suggests to me what I have to do to avoid all these, please guide me. 

Thank You!

I have blocked numerous profiles on Fiverr and reported them to the platform. Lately, I haven't encountered this issue. Their behavior indicates their insignificance. Block them proactively to work without hindrance on Fiverr.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, arafatcoco said:

Develop your skill.

I am working on Fiverr from 2017, and I know my skills and develop a lot. I don't think this is the relevant answers or suggestion for my above post. Btw thank you so much!

• Like 1