Revenues Not Clearing?

sanhael

I have a Gig for $8.00 that’s supposed to clear August 3rd. It is presently, as of this writing, 8:00pm EST on August 3rd, the Gig still says “Clearing,” and the PayPal option is unavailable, despite “$8.0” appearing in the upper-right corner of my Fiverr frontpage approximately half an hour ago. I haven’t had this issue before, and would really like to buy dinner right now.

It did eventually clear, roughly an hour and a half after it showed up in the little green indicator. I haven’t had that happen before; it’s always been perfectly synced.

Thanks for the feedback 🙂 I have noticed increasing problems with synchronization lately.

Yes, but it’s never done that to me before yesterday. That being said, it just happened again.

There’s no reason it can’t customize your experience to your time zone. Your most basic forum can do that. They hold your money for 2 weeks as-is.

Also, Israel is ahead of EST. So when something that’s supposed to clear on August 4th does so at 8:30pm EST on August 4th, it’s clearing on the 5th in IST.

Archived