Please change the script and add express gig also in the site

creative_star70

hii everyone last 1 month i didn’t get any order now there is no place for new seller please protest with me against new script and change the script of this site and add express gig in logo designing category so that we new sellers get order protest with me against new script of the site

creative_star70 said: i didn't get any order now there is no place for new seller
??? Anyone can narrow their search results from the headings "Recommended", "High Rating", and "New". That seems like it's a place for new sellers.

And as @kjblynx explained, being able to offer "Express Delivery" is totally up to YOU. If you deliver your gig in under 24 hours with ALL deliveries, you'll get the 'express delivery' tag. But you have to maintain that.

And if you ARE selling gigs under 2 accounts, that's against Fiverr TOS and you risk losing both accounts, but you're also competing against yourself. You DO understand that, don't you?

IMO, you don't have any valid complaint here, and I doubt you're going to get much support for your protest, which seems to be just about you.

Archived