Need website

honesttee

Question

Me
Oct 12, 2023, 12:54 PM

I need a website for Office Supplies where people can go and pick what they want and check out without paying. This will generate their request with an email to me to fulfil. Each request will also be documented in a excel spreadsheet that shows the date, time, email address and name of the person who requested the supplies.

Basic Supplies – With quantity option Post Its Composition Book 8.5 x 11 Notepad Small Notepad Clear Masking Tape Stapler Staples Dry Erase markers (Has the option to pick a colors) Dry Marker Eraser Dry Eraser Spray Pen (Has the option to pick a colors) Highlighter Batteries (Option of what Size) AAA, AA, 9V, D Ruler Sharpie (Has the option to pick a colors) Mechanical Pencil Scissors Trash Can Hanging File Folders (Option of entering number needed) File Folders (Option of entering number needed) Kleenex box Paper Clips Binder Clips (Has option to pick size) – Large, Medium, or small For supplies that are needed that are not listed, would like an option where they can request an item by putting the name of the product and a link to the item. Would also like pictures to accommodate the list of supplies to make it look nice.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet