Need Extreme suggestions to get bulk order like others .

shohagsheqder

From the fist day I am seeing lots of thing happens to me , i follow all rules maybe but somehow i didn't get many orders like other sellers have ,no it's not jealousy ! I did congratulated them , Always I am dreaming , if it happens to me anyway. I don't market my gig also. Need extreme suggestions from pro who are already doing what I saw my dream. In advance thanks for your kind hearted suggestions.

Edited by shohagsheqder
Spelling
  • Like 5

• shohagsheqder changed the title to Need Extreme suggestions to get bulk order like others .
39 minutes ago, shohagsheqder said:

Need extreme suggestions from pro who are already doing what I saw my dream. In advance thanks for your kind hearted suggestions.

So you would trust anything that a random person says? That's a recipe for disaster if anything. 

Become the best at what you do, create amazing gigs and you will have great results. Expecting others to deliver a recipe for success and for bulk orders, I don't know about that..

• Like 7

11 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

So you would trust anything that a random person says? That's a recipe for disaster if anything. 

Become the best at what you do, create amazing gigs and you will have great results. Expecting others to deliver a recipe for success and for bulk orders, I don't know about that..

Thanks for your suggestions

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

I started journey to Fiverr in 2019. Joining after 1 weak i got rising talent and boom in one month I got level one and in order to very next month I have my level 2 badge. cause I worked hard, and everything was going well. Then covid came and i got effected some ongoing project I couldn't finished while I was admitted to hospital for a month in oxygen support. Then I came back home. Before covid my order ratio was very good then it falls down consistently. I did everything marketing, gig edit, image edit, everything. In between I have orders like 1 or 2 order in month even from one previous client. I have got several time sellers plus but not worked. In the meantime, I took loan from Fiverr cash advance two times 400 usd and 500 usd first one I fulfil within 2 months but the second one still going on in the last 6 months. 

I thought Fiverr forum is a place if I active on this maybe it will benefit, and I hear about post can interacted with sellers or buyers. 

As I am thinking with the help of chat gpt I write 2 automated post and one of moderator give me 2 warning and from then i am automated zero. No idea actually what happened to me. If you read these thanks for your time, Hope you are doing well, and I pray you will be. Peace.

Screenshot 2023-12-22 025504.png

• Like 12

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/21/2023 at 9:58 PM, shohagsheqder said:

I thought Fiverr forum is a place if I active on this maybe it will benefit,

Being active on the forum isn't going to bring you orders. Sure, you can benefit from the forum, if you read and learn and apply what you've learned, but just being active isn't going to bring you benefits on its own.

On 12/21/2023 at 9:58 PM, shohagsheqder said:

As I am thinking with the help of chat gpt I write 2 automated post and one of moderator give me 2 warning

Because you broke the forum rules. If you use ChatGPT you have to cite it as a source, you're not allowed to pretend it's your own words.

By the way, it's so fun to see people who claim to be fluent in English (like @youtube__coach and @graphics_pro850), or even native/bilingual speakers like @code_master_pro, who didn't understand a word you wrote, and are congratulating you. They, too, think that being active on the forum will bring them orders.

• Like 1
  • Up 2

6 minutes ago, catwriter said:

By the way, it's so fun to see people who claim to be fluent in English (like @youtube__coach and @graphics_pro850), or even native/bilingual speakers like @code_master_pro, who didn't understand a word you wrote, and are congratulating you. They, too, think that being active on the forum will bring them orders.

I was going to respond to these guys, but you already did.

• Like 6