Why my timezone is wrong?

devanzum

Question

I don't know why this is happening, my time is wrong in Fiverr Profile. My current time is 2 a.m. (Sat), but on the Fiverr Mobile App, it's showing 9.59 pm (Fri). Does anyone know how I can resolve it? I didn't find any settings on Fiverr to change my timezone.

387502275_627681206224876_5268080299243681909_n.jpg

Edited by devanzum
  • Like 8

4 answers to this question

10 hours ago, devanzum said:

Does anyone know how I can resolve it? I didn't find any settings on Fiverr to change my timezone.

So you aren't living in Bangladesh? If you are living in a different country, you can contact Fiverr CS to change your time zone.

When I moved from Japan to Hawaii, my time zone and country didn't change automatically. So I had to create a help desk ticket to change it.

Once I showed CS proof that I was living in the US, they changed my country and time zone for me. I used a utility bill with my name on it, but my driver's license also had my new address.

Here's what CS told me in the help desk ticket:

image.png.f7cc4cad406e0352afb33732c842fcef.png

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 7

29 minutes ago, vickieito said:

So you aren't living in Bangladesh? If you are living in a different country, you can contact Fiverr CS to change your time zone.

When I moved from Japan to Hawaii, my time zone and country didn't change automatically. So I had to create a help desk ticket to change it.

Once I showed CS proof that I was living in the US, they changed my country and time zone for me. I used a utility bill with my name on it, but my driver's license also had my new address.

Here's what CS told me in the help desk ticket:

Yes, I am living in Bangladesh, and my location is set to Bangladesh on Fiverr, yet my timezone is wrong, that's the main issue.

Edited by devanzum
  • Like 5

11 minutes ago, devanzum said:

Yes, I am living in Bangladesh, and my location is set to Bangladesh on Fiverr, yet my timezone is wrong, that's the main issue.

Are you using a VPN? Sometimes that can make the timezone wrong. Fiverr advises against using VPN.

If not, you can submit a help desk ticket like I did. Fiverr CS was able to fix my issue very quickly.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Are you using a VPN? Sometimes that can make the timezone wrong. Fiverr advises against using VPN.

If not, you can submit a help desk ticket like I did. Fiverr CS was able to fix my issue very quickly.

No, i am not using any VPN, okay I will submit a ticket. Thanks for the information

• Like 6