seeking Guidance on checking gig rating and performance

Hello Everyone

I hope you are doing well. I am fairly new to Fiverr and excited to be a part of this vibrant community. I was wondering if someone could guide me how to check my gig rating and find out where I stand. I'm eager to improve and provide the best service to my clients, and knowing more about my gig's performance would be a great help.

Your expertise and insights would be highly appreciate. Thanks in advance for your support.

Best regards,

sobiamalik1913

• Like 8

1 hour ago, sobiamalik1913 said:

Hello Everyone

I hope you are doing well. I am fairly new to Fiverr and excited to be a part of this vibrant community. I was wondering if someone could guide me how to check my gig rating and find out where I stand. I'm eager to improve and provide the best service to my clients, and knowing more about my gig's performance would be a great help.

Your expertise and insights would be highly appreciate. Thanks in advance for your support.

Best regards,

sobiamalik1913

First, I would suggest you use your real picture for your profile image, not logo.

• Like 7

Thank you for your patience and I appreciate your feedback. I've reviewed and updated my pricing structure to better reflect the value of my services. Here are the revised prices for my packages.

Basic $20

Standard $50

Premium $85

I believe these adjustments align with the quality and expertise I offer. If you have any more question or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Your satisfaction is important to me, and I'm here to help with any of your design needs.

If you have any further question feel free to ask.

Best regards

@Sobiamalik1913

• Like 6