fiverr to payoneer payment sending

drawarchitect

Question

hi everyone! i want to know when i send my payment from my fiverr account to my payoneer account then payoneer directly send that payment to my country local bank account. but i want to save USD in payoneer so that when i want to withdraw them i can, is someonw know how it can possible. i have contacted payoneer customer support but they told me to contact fiverr support team. 

• Like 10

9 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, drawarchitect said:

hi everyone! i want to know when i send my payment from my fiverr account to my payoneer account then payoneer directly send that payment to my country local bank account. but i want to save USD in payoneer so that when i want to withdraw them i can, is someonw know how it can possible. i have contacted payoneer customer support but they told me to contact fiverr support team. 

Hi.

Fiverr will just send the Fund from Fiverr to you Payoneer. And your fund will stay in your Payoneer account. If you want to withdraw it to your local bank account, that's another process that should be done by you.

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, michmikaia said:

Hi.

Fiverr will just send the Fund from Fiverr to you Payoneer. And your fund will stay in your Payoneer account. If you want to withdraw it to your local bank account, that's another process that should be done by you.

but in my case the issue is my funds dont stay in payoneer they are directly send to my local bank.

• Like 8

16 hours ago, drawarchitect said:

but i want to save USD in payoneer so that when i want to withdraw them i can, 

For this purpose, you must have a Payoneer Card. And on Fiverr, you need to click on Fiverr Revenue Card so that your funds can be transferred to Payoneer account. Afterwards, it's up to you that how you want to utilize it. I have been using Fiverr Revenue Card since the beginning and I have a Payoneer card too. Sometimes, I need it for online shopping purpose. 

If you click on Bank Transfer via Fiverr, then your funds will be directly transferred to your local bank account via Payoneer.

• Like 6

When you go to 'Withdraw Balance,' you will see three options, including PayPal, Bank Transfer, and Revenue Card.

As @smartdezigns explained, select (or apply if it's your first time) the Fiverr Revenue Card. When you choose this option, the funds will be transferred to your Payoneer balance, and from there, you can use them as you wish. If you prefer a direct bank transfer, select the 'Bank Transfer' option.

Withdraw-balance.png

• Like 6

On 10/12/2023 at 11:38 AM, smartdezigns said:

For this purpose, you must have a Payoneer Card. And on Fiverr, you need to click on Fiverr Revenue Card so that your funds can be transferred to Payoneer account. Afterwards, it's up to you that how you want to utilize it. I have been using Fiverr Revenue Card since the beginning and I have a Payoneer card too. Sometimes, I need it for online shopping purpose. 

If you click on Bank Transfer via Fiverr, then your funds will be directly transferred to your local bank account via Payoneer.

i really appreciate your guidance, you have given me the answer that i was looking for, thank you so much for your help.

• Like 7

On 10/12/2023 at 12:38 PM, nthamali85 said:

When you go to 'Withdraw Balance,' you will see three options, including PayPal, Bank Transfer, and Revenue Card.

As @smartdezigns explained, select (or apply if it's your first time) the Fiverr Revenue Card. When you choose this option, the funds will be transferred to your Payoneer balance, and from there, you can use them as you wish. If you prefer a direct bank transfer, select the 'Bank Transfer' option.

Withdraw-balance.png

you have cleared to me what i have to do thank you so much.

• Like 6

On 10/12/2023 at 11:38 AM, smartdezigns said:

can you please tell me after cancelling seller plus membership can my account or gig derank? is there any problem can happen except seller plus benefits. thanks i will look forward for your response

• Like 6