Not appearing in Pfeiffer's pages

jamalaszj

Question

13 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, jamalaszj said:

Pfeiffer

That’s a new one…

Also, I’ll ask you the same question I ask a lot of YouTube thumbnail creators. Did you ask Mr. Beast for permission before you used his image to promote your gig?

Edited by vibronx
  • Like 12
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, jamalaszj said:

In the second picture yes but I used it before this time and this was not the problem before

Because you haven't been caught yet?

Please don't come crying on the forum if your gig gets removed, if you get an account warning, or if you get permanently banned.

• Like 7
  • Up 8

Pfeiffer syndrome is a complex genetic disorder in which certain bones in the skull fuse (join together) early in their development. This prevents the skull from growing normally, affecting the shape of the head and face and sometimes causing increased pressure around the brain.

(Google)

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, jamalaszj said:

Can I solve this problem?

I searched for YouTube thumbnail designs. I was amazed that all of the gigs appeared almost the same. Most are done in bright colors in bright yellow, orange, and red tones. Because of this fact, I can see why it would be hard for a buyer to choose a seller.
Screenshot2023-10-10at4_36_50PM.png.6e3fb3a8061e21c4d519c23699e3f7d7.png  

Then I looked at how many other gigs there are that sell YouTube thumbnails, and this is what I found. 
Screenshot2023-10-10at4_33_55PM.png.b265e74e5fbb9251f6d676457035558a.png 

You need to solve the problem by making your gig more appealing to prospective buyers, which means making it stand out from the other 44,166 gigs available on Fiverr. Ask yourself what you can do to make your gig images unique. 

Also, you had a 2.7-star review two months ago. Buyers are asked to complete two different private reviews. If that buyer gave you a low score, then his two private reviews would not have been good. Private reviews can affect your visibility on Fiverr for 60 to 180 days, depending on how low they are. When I update my gigs, I get more impressions for a short time, so making new thumbnails for your gig may help. 

• Like 6