How can I check my Fiverr gig ranking?

designbysheran

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

As an experienced graphic designer on Fiverr, I recently created a gig on the platform and would appreciate your guidance on optimizing it for better results. I'm open to feedback and suggestions on the gig description, pricing, portfolio, or other aspects.

I would love to connect with you and receive your mentorship if you can spare some time. Your feedback will help me fine-tune my gig and contribute to my growth as a Fiverr seller.

Thank you in advance for considering my request.

Best regards,

Sheran Ahmad

Edited by designbysheran
  • Like 3

Hello everyone,

I trust you're doing well. I recently embarked on my journey as a Fiverr seller, and I've encountered a challenge that I believe your expertise could help me overcome.

About two weeks ago, I created a gig that has already received its first order, which is encouraging. However, I've noticed that the gig's overall impressions and clicks are not showing the growth I expected. Currently, it seems to be primarily ranking for just one keyword.

I'm eager to expand the gig's reach, increase its visibility, and enhance its overall performance. That's why I'm reaching out here. I've heard about exceptional knowledge and experience as a Fiverr expert, and I believe I can gain insights that can help me stand out in the crowded marketplace.

Could you kindly share your expertise on how to improve my gig's ranking on the main keyword and increase impressions and clicks? Whether it involves optimizing my gig description, fine-tuning the pricing, or employing certain strategies to attract more potential clients, your guidance would be immensely appreciated.

I'm open to any suggestions or advice you may have, and I would be grateful for the opportunity to learn from your experience. If you're available for a brief discussion or can recommend resources to explore, I'm ready to invest the time and effort needed to make my gig a success.

Thank you for considering my request, and for your dedication to assisting fellow Fiverr sellers. I look forward to your insights and am optimistic that with your help, I can achieve my goals on the platform.

Warm regards,

Sheran Ahmad

Edited by designbysheran
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1