Threat from fiverr users

hamza_visuals

A fiverr user send me a message that he needs a logo design when I replied then he send me a link, when I checked that link, there was a note there.

He wrote that send me the money otherwise I will place order and then cancel and leave bad review. And if I tried to block him then he will flag/report my account and my account will be blocked. I am really really afraid of that. I did blocked him, contacted fiverr CS, but I am still afraid because if he report me from 3 accounts then maybe my account get blocked, it is really scary. I don't know why people do that even they have arms and legs to work but they still try such wrong things to get money instead of doing hard work.  

I have attached the screenshot of that link note but it is in Urdu message writing, not sure if everyone can understand or not.

SK.png

• Like 13
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, hamza_visuals said:

A fiverr user send me a message that he needs a logo design when I replied then he send me a link, when I checked that link, there was a note there.

He wrote that send me the money otherwise I will place order and then cancel and leave bad review. And if I tried to block him then he will flag/report my account and my account will be blocked. I am really really afraid of that. I did blocked him, contacted fiverr CS, but I am still afraid because if he report me from 3 accounts then maybe my account get blocked, it is really scary. I don't know why people do that even they have arms and legs to work but they still try such wrong things to get money instead of doing hard work.  

I have attached the screenshot of that link note but it is in Urdu message writing, not sure if everyone can understand or not.

Have you contacted Fiverr Support regarding it? Do it immediately.

• Like 13