please help !!!

jamalbeest

Question

A year ago, I was thriving on Fiverr, but then, inexplicably, the orders dried up seven months ago. If you've got any pearls of wisdom to share or a helping hand to extend, I'd greatly appreciate it. My livelihood depends on it, and I'm eager to get back in the game!

• Like 9

8 answers to this question

Just now, jamalbeest said:

There are other people who use this without any problems, but this is not the reason .

And if other people rob stores without being caught, you would also do it?

You know somebody might be tempted to report your gigs if you don't change the images, right?

• Like 14
  • Up 3

1 hour ago, jamalbeest said:

A year ago, I was thriving on Fiverr, but then, inexplicably, the orders dried up seven months ago. If you've got any pearls of wisdom to share or a helping hand to extend, I'd greatly appreciate it. My livelihood depends on it, and I'm eager to get back in the game!

Your last delivery was just 3h ago. So why do you say that your last order was 7 months ago? And you even deliver something at least per week.

1 hour ago, vibronx said:

And if other people rob stores without being caught, you would also do it?

You know somebody might be tempted to report your gigs if you don't change the images, right?

I totally agree with you on that. And there are a lot, especially newbies, who think that if many people do something wrong then it's allowed. 🤔

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 13

4 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

أرى تدفقًا مستمرًا للطلبات في ملفك الشخصي. لا تكذب. العديد من البائعين لا يتلقون طلبات، لديهم سبب للشكوى.

The requests I receive are not from new people, but from people I have worked with since I started, and others I bring in from abroad.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, michmikaia said:

Your last delivery was just 3h ago. So why do you say that your last order was 7 months ago? And you even deliver something at least per week.

I totally agree with you on that. And there are a lot, especially newbies, who think that if many people do something wrong then it's allowed. 🤔

I spoke with support and he told me that there is no report or problem with your account and it appears in the search engine

• Like 5