Adding Top Client

webcut

Question

18 answers to this question

6 hours ago, webcut said:

Can you tell me how many days fiverr take to approve Top Client to the Profile ?

It takes long time since our submissions get vetted manually and the number of sellers is really humongous. 

When I updated mine last time, I think they reverted back to me in 1 to 2 months. 

• Like 10
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

It takes long time since our submissions get vetted manually and the number of sellers is really humongous. 

When I updated mine last time, I think they reverted back to me in 1 to 2 months. 

Thanks but that takes really long enough 😢

• Like 9

It took me a month to get my Top Client approved the first time but I accidentally sent my Top Client into "pending" status because I corrected a grammar error. I also added a new Top Client at the same time. With the help of my Success Manager, I was able to get both Top Clients approved within a week.

• Like 8

On 10/9/2023 at 7:57 PM, Lena said:

Hello @webcut

In addition to the useful comments above, I will also leave you a link to the very informational article from our Help & Support page called Top Clients. Here you can find a lot of valuable information you seek. 

Hope this helps. 

Have a nice day!

Thank you @Lena for your Useful Information. I will follow your given information 🙂

• Like 3

On 10/9/2023 at 8:21 PM, vickieito said:

It took me a month to get my Top Client approved the first time but I accidentally sent my Top Client into "pending" status because I corrected a grammar error. I also added a new Top Client at the same time. With the help of my Success Manager, I was able to get both Top Clients approved within a week.

Hey, If connect with my Success Manager and Ask to approve the Top Buyer is that Okay ? Also currently Success Manager work ? I am not seeing any success Manager In my Seller Plus premium option !

• Like 3

On 10/9/2023 at 8:21 PM, vickieito said:

Hello @vickieito I need a small assistance from you. Usually I applied for 5 Top Buyer. Out of 5, 3 Buyer I worked in Upwork. I sent their contact and working Conversation Screenshot to get approved. Is that work to get approve Top Buyer in Fiverr ?

Also for one company, I work regularly. That client I work and tale payment by Invoice. If I show Invoice then Fiverr can approve in my Top Buyer List. That company Available in Fiverr but he is not using Fiverr. He is my personal client.

Also for Fiverr Client / Company, Fiverr how verify that client belong from that company ? Bcz one of client using just username and worked with me in Fiverr. Later when I search by Google, I learn he is working for a company. Then I add that company in my Top Buyer List. In this case, Fiverr will approve it ? Bcz if he don't provide that company information in Fiverr how Fiverr will understand ?

I asked a lot of info but that really need to know how that work !

Thanks 🙂

• Like 3

Hi @webcut -

Currently, Fiverr is only approving Top Clients that are on their drop down list, so first make sure your clients are on that list.

Your Top Client doesn't  have to be on Fiverr, but you do need to have sufficient proof that the actual company hired you for the work. It doesn't count if your buyer worked for a big-name company - the actual company name will have to be on the invoice or work sample you provide.

You should also retain a written approval from each company you add to show they are okay with adding them as a Top Client. I have a Top Client that is on Fiverr's list, but I can add them because they disappeared after the order and let the order auto-close (without giving their consent to be added as my Top Client).

If you are on the Seller Plus Premium plan you can ask your Success Manager to follow up on the approvals of your Top Clients (to speed up the process). You should be able to pick your Success Manager from you program page on your desktop.

• Like 5

17 hours ago, vickieito said:

Hi @webcut -

Currently, Fiverr is only approving Top Clients that are on their drop down list, so first make sure your clients are on that list.

Your Top Client doesn't  have to be on Fiverr, but you do need to have sufficient proof that the actual company hired you for the work. It doesn't count if your buyer worked for a big-name company - the actual company name will have to be on the invoice or work sample you provide.

You should also retain a written approval from each company you add to show they are okay with adding them as a Top Client. I have a Top Client that is on Fiverr's list, but I can add them because they disappeared after the order and let the order auto-close (without giving their consent to be added as my Top Client).

If you are on the Seller Plus Premium plan you can ask your Success Manager to follow up on the approvals of your Top Clients (to speed up the process). You should be able to pick your Success Manager from you program page on your desktop.

Thanks you so much. That is really helpful for me 🙂

• Like 3

@vickieito Will be glad if you share one more thing- For one gig' I set Auto for Promotion but it's cutting money plus seeing people doing click on it. But Unfortunately It cut more than $30 and almost 22 Click but I did not received any massage or even order ! Why it is happening ? Is there any Issue or I should stop that Ads ? Thanks !

• Like 3

5 hours ago, webcut said:

Unfortunately It cut more than $30 and almost 22 Click but I did not received any massage or even order !

Hi @webcut, If people are clicking on your gig, that means they are curious about your services. However, if they aren't turning into orders, that means you aren't convincing them to buy your services. It makes no sense to pay for promotions if buyers aren't going to buy your services. First, optimize your profile so that it appeals to your buyers (so that they will want to buy your services). Once you can see that your gigs have a good conversion rate, then you can amp up the number of orders you are getting with Promoted Gigs. 

I took a look at your gig descriptions and can see that you use "I" statements a lot. Please make sure to include more "You" statements - don't just list services and talk about what you can do - talk to your buyers' pain points and show how you can solve their problems.  When you phrase things in that light, you aren't just offering services, you're providing solutions to real needs that your buyers have.

• Like 3

Hi @webcut, in addition to what @vickieito said, you might want to change your English proficiency on your profile from fluent to conversational. You're making too many mistakes for someone who claims to be fluent in English.

Also, calling people "Fiverr Lover" might put them off, and they might choose someone else, someone who communicates in a more professional manner.

Stating in your portfolio that you have successfully done something for various countries looks weird. You did work for clients from those countries or regions, not for countries themselves.

And finally, I hope that you have the permission to publicly post all the email addresses and phone numbers in your portfolio; if you don't, that's a huge breach of client confidentiality, and an excellent reason for buyers not to hire you.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Up 3