Order Revision

duafatima_uml

I've created an offer with 2 Revisions and delivered order. According to this client can only request 2 Revisions in same offer. He has requested revisions 5 times. Will he be charged for that 3 extra requested revisions? What amount will be that.

Also does multiple revisions affect gig Rankings, or overall profile?

• Like 6
  • Up 2

18 hours ago, duafatima_uml said:

I've created an offer with 2 Revisions and delivered order. According to this client can only request 2 Revisions in same offer. He has requested revisions 5 times. Will he be charged for that 3 extra requested revisions? What amount will be that.

You can negotiate a separate charge with the client. If the client is satisfied and doesn't leave a negative review, it won't impact your profile.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Then whats the purpose of 

19 hours ago, charlsmcfarlane said:

Hi. The number of revisions stated in your gig/offer has no bearing on how many revisions the buyer can request. If you want to charge for more revisions, that is a conversation you need to have with the buyer and send them an offer for an extra.

Then what's the purpose of select number revisions feature in custom offer when client can request unlimited number of revisions despite of the number i select for revision? 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, duafatima_uml said:

Then whats the purpose of 

Then what's the purpose of select number revisions feature in custom offer when client can request unlimited number of revisions despite of the number i select for revision? 

I believe the intent is simply to set an expectation with the buyer. However the system does not really do anything with this number.

I would love it if the system would say something like, “you have one included revision remaining” with a button that lets them request that revision. It would also be great if the seller could add some copy to this screen to advise the customer on what a revision means for their gig/offer. For example, I normally include one revision in most of my gigs, and when a customer requests the revision, I normally recommend they communicate all the feedback they want considered, as further revisions will be chargeable. It would be great if I could just add this copy to the screen, so the buyer is informed automatically when requesting a revision.

Then, when they are out of included revisions the system could say something like, “your order does not include any (further) revisions”. In this case there could be a button that lets them purchase a revision at the rate set by the buyer.

I do think that there should still be a button to request a free revision if the order is objectively wrong. For example, if the video was supposed to be delivered in 4K but was delivered in 1080p. That’s not a taste thing – that’s objectively incorrect and the buyer shouldn’t have to use up an included revision or pay for a revision in a case like this. Another advantage to having this “request free revision” button, would be that misuse of that button could be managed by Fiverr, so it is not abused.

I’m sure there are other possible solutions (and probably better ones) for this but I think this approach could work.

• Like 6
  • Up 3

On 10/6/2023 at 9:22 PM, duafatima_uml said:

You should have put a price for more revisions. Also, you just deliver every editing revision through the delivery and after your client asks for revision. In this way, the website keeps your client`s money for more revision.

• Like 3