My Rates are down, What's I am do now

modern_work

Question

10 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, modern_work said:

My fiverr account Rates are down, and gig's also no impressions, please help me what is I am do now, Thank you so much

Screenshot (3).png

Screenshot (4).png

Share your gig link on social media. For back impressions, rank, click, etc. For response rate wait until you get the message your client tries to first respond then it automatically back again 100%.

• Like 10
  • Confused 3

On 10/5/2023 at 4:36 PM, modern_work said:

My fiverr account Rates are down, and gig's also no impressions, please help me what is I am do now, Thank you so much

Screenshot (3).png

Screenshot (4).png

Inbox response time SHOULD NOT be 2 days. All messages should be responded to within 24 hours.

Start responding to new enquiries on priority, and stats will improve over a period of time. 

• Like 11
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, zaidurrahaman93 said:

This happens due to late replies to buyer messages. you try to reply the buyer's message as soon as possible. in this case, you can turn on the auto-responder.

You are totally wrong. Auto responder does not effect "inbox response time". Please don't spread the wrong information. 

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Up 3

Don’t follow the feedback on your topic from these inexperienced sellers.

1)      Sharing your gig on social media will not help you.

2)      Staying active/online will not help you.

3)      Your problem is also not related to your inbox response time.

4)      Your problem is related to the 1.7-star review from last month.  It is going to take 3 to 6 months to recover from it if this review was combined with a bad private review.

Screenshot_2023-10-08-13-52-02-098_com.fiverr.fiverr.jpg

• Like 12
  • Up 1