Please Ans someone who know

oymusafir

Question

while im searching from my 2nd account my username it showing all other usernames but can't find mine why what's wrong with my account please tell me i'm quite Confused Because of that because i taking my personal costumers to this platform to bild my profile so should i make new or whats wrong profile name (oymusafir) please help me if anyone can

• Like 10
  • Confused 2

19 answers to this question

You made a second account just to search your first account? Why? Seriously, who told you to do that? 

Sorry but I genuinely don't get it and it seems like it's not the first time even just this week either. 

(Now why you can't find your first account I'm not sure. Your gigs might need a minute to turn up in search. But searching stuff up like this isn't very accurate and not a good thing to do.)

Edited by katakatica
  • Like 11

On 10/5/2023 at 3:14 PM, katakatica said:

You made a second account just to search your first account? Why? Seriously, who told you to do that? 

Sorry but I genuinely don't get it and it seems like it's not the first time even just this week either. 

(Now why you can't find your first account I'm not sure. Your gigs might need a minute to turn up in search. But searching stuff up like this isn't very accurate and not a good thing to do.)

that 2nd account mean just make login from my 2nd email so i could see just for information didn't give same information just login to see it is showing or not

• Like 5

Can some one tell me while I'm search my Fiverr profile name ( Oymusafir ) I'm unable to find my account. I give it to my costumers but they also unable to find my profile. am i doing some thing wrong there? like any thing wrong with my profile setting?

• Like 9

50 minutes ago, oymusafir said:

Can some one tell me while I'm search my Fiverr profile name ( Oymusafir ) I'm unable to find my account. I give it to my costumers but they also unable to find my profile. am i doing some thing wrong there? like any thing wrong with my profile setting?

You do not find it with your profile name.  use the profile link or gig link

• Like 9

While i'm scrolling my instagram i saw some people put ads on Instagram they will do our Gig SEO and charging like 10 to 20 dollars for that they didn't need my account to login and anyother thing just need my gig likn and payment like what they gonna do with link? Like what they will do with that they saying my Gig will show on first page after that? or just fraud? someone have experience?

• Like 12
  • Haha 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/6/2023 at 10:32 PM, oymusafir said:

While i'm scrolling my instagram i saw some people put ads on Instagram they will do our Gig SEO and charging like 10 to 20 dollars for that they didn't need my account to login and anyother thing just need my gig likn and payment like what they gonna do with link? Like what they will do with that they saying my Gig will show on first page after that? or just fraud? someone have experience?

To be honest

I don't pay attention to such ads, My experience is very dangerous with these kinds of ads. So I will suggest you to ignore such ads. Try to target low-competition niches that will help you.

• Like 14
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/7/2023 at 9:51 AM, atulcodex said:

To be honest

I don't pay attention to such ads, My experience is very dangerous with these kinds of ads. So I will suggest you to ignore such ads. Try to target low-competition niches that will help you.

Thank you i also think they are just fraud wanna get money like if they can make any gig on First page why don't they earn by putting there services on fiverr

• Like 9

On 10/8/2023 at 9:21 PM, pixel_editor197 said:

Mostly they provide you lowest competition keyword. 

Will provide you with good SEO-optimized title descriptions and tags.
But there are 90% chance you will get scammed. 

I will suggest you can do it by yourself. Which will produce more good results.

This make sense 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Is this question serious? 😛
Jokes aside, I think it's a common misconception (as you probably guess as well) based on - the tiniest bit of - truth. 

I think what people believe is that the more 'external' impressions they get, the more Fiverr will push them (because they are getting traffic, right?) So, TECHNICALLY, there is a tiny bit of truth to it: if you find the right group and advertise there AND actually sell something, sure, that's great. But... blindly promoting isn't really helpful. 

I think what people also think is that the 'bookmarking' tool (the heart on the top right of your gig) is an actual 'like' button - so the more of that you have, the better.  But it's not.

So, to sum it up, people think they are getting something out of those groups but they aren't. And well... it's very low-effort, so they keep doing it even when it does nothing, I guess? 

• Like 10
  • Up 4

16 hours ago, katakatica said:

Is this question serious? 😛
Jokes aside, I think it's a common misconception (as you probably guess as well) based on - the tiniest bit of - truth. 

I think what people believe is that the more 'external' impressions they get, the more Fiverr will push them (because they are getting traffic, right?) So, TECHNICALLY, there is a tiny bit of truth to it: if you find the right group and advertise there AND actually sell something, sure, that's great. But... blindly promoting isn't really helpful. 

I think what people also think is that the 'bookmarking' tool (the heart on the top right of your gig) is an actual 'like' button - so the more of that you have, the better.  But it's not.

So, to sum it up, people think they are getting something out of those groups but they aren't. And well... it's very low-effort, so they keep doing it even when it does nothing, I guess? 

Haha this one was really serious 😜 But thank you for such explanation. this was really helpful

• Like 3