I am in the right to ask for cancellation in this case?

nunojota

Hey

I will not mention the seller’s name or gig, but basically it was a gig to promote a site in facebook and twitter. The gig promised promotion in pages with thausands of followers.

Today the seller sent me the links to the pages where he promoted and it’s true they have many thausands of people, but they’re basically spam pages where people just go there to post stuff, nobody comments, there are no likes, probably nobody even checks what other people post.

Of course the results were basically zero, my page received zero interest, so of course I feel disapointed.

Would you ask for cancellation in this case?

Thanks

Ehh, not really unfortunately.

Almost all (but not entirely) of the “promoters” and “marketers” on fiverr will deliver exactly what you got in this case.

You can try cancelling but I’m not sure how much good it’s going to do.

I’d just take it as a lesson learned and move on.

And may I suggest: don’t buy traffic/likes/followers, either.

At least your account didn’t get cancelled with this big-fat-zero-results promotion gig. Traffic gigs, which are just as useless, will usually get your account cancelled if it’s on a social media site.

Personally, I think it’s worth asking for a cancellation, get your credit back and use it on something useful. The seller knows what he’s selling is a waste of your money. He just wants that money in his pocket.

Archived