Is the gig deranking good?

mianhashaam06

Hello everyone,

My gig was deranked for 3 months due to Fiverr TOS. After exactly 3 months, I received 1 order, and upon completion, I received two more orders. Now, I have 7 active orders. I was surprised at how a gig with a low rank could suddenly receive a bunch of orders.

Anyway, I suggest to you not to try to replicate my situation as a trick.

🙂 Thank you.

Edited by mianhashaam06
space
  • Like 15
  • Congrats! 1

1 hour ago, mianhashaam06 said:

After exactly 3 months, I received 1 order, and upon completion, I received two more orders. Now, I have 7 active orders. I was surprised at how a gig with a low rank could suddenly receive a bunch of orders.

Good news, after three months, most of the "derank" penalty is lifted. And yes, Fiverr does work like that. One order can lead to more orders, and even lots more after that.

From what I can tell, you're pretty good at "closing and securing orders), which means you're a talented sales person. Keep doing what you're doing and remember not to break any of Fiverr's rules in the future. You're doing a great job and I think things will go well for you!

• Like 16
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, mianhashaam06 said:

Hello everyone,

My gig was deranked for 3 months due to Fiverr TOS. After exactly 3 months, I received 1 order, and upon completion, I received two more orders. Now, I have 7 active orders. I was surprised at how a gig with a low rank could suddenly receive a bunch of orders.

Anyway, I suggest to you not to try to replicate my situation as a trick.

🙂 Thank you.

Good luck

• Like 10