Can I deliver the order on a Paused gig?

mubionfire

Question

I currently have two orders in my gig queue, and I'd like to know if pausing my gig will allow me to deliver to the buyers who have already placed orders.

I understand that pausing the gig will prevent new orders and visibility in search results, but I'm concerned about the queued orders.

Thanks

• Like 9

8 answers to this question

No, you cannot deliver an order on a paused gig. When a gig is paused, it means that you are not actively offering that service at the moment. Therefore, you should not accept or work on new orders for that gig until you have unpaused it. To deliver an order, the gig must be active and not paused.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, mubionfire said:

So if I pause my gig, I will be able to send the delivery right?

Yes, you will be able to make deliveries on your active orders and complete your pending work. It's just that your gig will disappear from search and you will not receive any new orders.

17 minutes ago, motivational657 said:

No, you cannot deliver an order on a paused gig. When a gig is paused, it means that you are not actively offering that service at the moment. Therefore, you should not accept or work on new orders for that gig until you have unpaused it. To deliver an order, the gig must be active and not paused.

False! Stop spreading misinformation.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, rawque_gulia said:

Yes, you will be able to make deliveries on your active orders and complete your pending work. It's just that your gig will disappear from search and you will not receive any new orders.

False! Stop spreading misinformation.

Thanks man

• Like 4